Welcome to Assassin's Creed Wiki! Log in and join the community.
Database: Trinity Church (Rogue): Difference between revisions
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
mNo edit summary |
|||
| Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
[[File:ACRogue DB Trinity Church.png|250px|right]] | [[File:ACRogue DB Trinity Church.png|250px|right]] | ||
[[Trinity Church]] was constructed in 1698 and the [[Piracy|pirate]] [[Captains|captain]] [[William Kidd]] lent equipment from his [[ | [[Trinity Church]] was constructed in 1698 and the [[Piracy|pirate]] [[Captains|captain]] [[William Kidd]] lent equipment from his [[ship]] to help hoist the stones. In 1709 it created a charity school for itself. The school moved into its own building in 1749 and [[King's College]], now known as Columbia University, was founded in that building's first floor. | ||
The church was destroyed in the [[Great Fire of New York|Great Fire]] of 1776 which started in the Fighting Cocks Tavern. | The church was destroyed in the [[Great Fire of New York|Great Fire]] of 1776 which started in the Fighting Cocks Tavern. | ||
Latest revision as of 14:36, 14 August 2026

Trinity Church was constructed in 1698 and the pirate captain William Kidd lent equipment from his ship to help hoist the stones. In 1709 it created a charity school for itself. The school moved into its own building in 1749 and King's College, now known as Columbia University, was founded in that building's first floor.
The church was destroyed in the Great Fire of 1776 which started in the Fighting Cocks Tavern.